Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finals

Well, I decided to jump on the band wagon and start blogging about bike racing. What better time to do it, then when I'm in the library suppose to be studying for finals?

On that note, I pulled me an all nighter monday, rocked a test tuesday morning, and proceeded to hit up Matteson training crit tuesday night as a reward. I'd never raced on no sleep before, and put simply--don't ever do it. The numbers were alright, and finally a race where no one crashes me out, buuuut that much effort to the body without resting the night before really takes the juice outta ya. I'm pretty dead, and still need to do work.

Monsters is this Saturday, and Sunday's got Wheels "off" Willie. They moved it to the capital in Madison and I'm puuuuuuuumped! It's the same course we do in collegiate racing and is pretty much the fastest course I've ever raced. The cat 3's go first, and directly following that, the 1/2/3's start up. I'm thinking I'll probably do both, and just try to hang on for dear life in the 2nd race. It'll just be like I got a really, really solid warmup for the 1/2/3 race. Matter of fact, I bet it'll make me stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment